Edwardian Large Chimney Pot Pallet
Large Edwardians on a Pallet
- Its traditional look and overall appearance--round top, octagonal body, and square base--are visually pleasing.
- These terracotta chimney pots require little maintenance. Firing at high temperatures enables them to better weather the elements.
- Each Large Edwardian unit measures 36 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, and fits a 36 inch wide single face fireplace opening.
- An easy and cost effective way to beautify any home...particularly by purchasing 4 on a pallet.
In the above video, meet a Large Edwardian sitting on a pallet. Its shape gives it away: Round top, octagonal body, and square base.
Here are details about one unit:
LARGE EDWARDIAN CLAY CHIMNEY POTMaterial: Terracotta Height: 36" Weight: 190 lbs. Round Top Opening: 11.25" Square Base Inner Dimensions: 14.25" x 14.25" Square Base Outer Dimensions: 16.5" x 16.5" Firebox Opening Size: 36" Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey Coloring Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONSModel Match: Large Round Rain Guard Material: Terracotta Weight: 40 lbs. Lid Diameter: 19" Chimney Pot Top Opening: 11.25" Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
QUESTIONS?Please call us: 1-800-679-8718 to ask about the Large Edwardians on a Pallet, optional Rain Guards, or anything else. For more about pallet orders, phone us (at our above 800 number) or access
1. This photograph (above) captures Edwardian Clay Chimney Pots mounted in mortar. Their Matching Rain Guards provide weather protection and add the finishing touch.
2. This video (below) introduces glazed finishes, just in case you may want to correspond your pot to your home's color palette.