Edwardian Chimney Pot Pallet
Pallet of 4 Edwardians
The Mighty Edwardian Standard - The most popular clay chimney pot, now available at cost savings with four on a pallet!
The outstanding Edwardian style encompasses all that characterizes and benchmarks the rest. Round top, octagonal body, and square base describe its overall shape. This family of pots includes six (6) sizes:
- The Edwardian (35"/125 lbs.) - This Standard model featured as 4 on a pallet,
- Smaller Edwardians (Mini & Mini W that's wider), and
- Larger Edwardians (Large, Magnum, and Super Magnum).
See models of this style (except Minis) in the collection (under Features). These clay chimney pots require little maintenance. Firing at high temperatures enables them to better weather the elements. Priced per unit--an easy and cost effective way to beautify any home.
Q: Where are Edwardians in this chimney pot collection? They vary by size and, in two cases, color. Hint: One has been glazed in the Grey Limestone color and stands at 35 inches high, right in front of the tallest Imperial style pot.
A: The Standard Edwardian is #11.
STANDARD SIZE of EDWARDIAN CLAY CHIMNEY POT
Details for One UnitMaterial: Terracotta Height: 35" Weight: 125 lbs. Round Top Opening: 8.25" Square Base Inner Dimensions: 10.75" x 10.75" Square Base Outer Dimensions: 13" x 13" Firebox Opening Size: 30" Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone, Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey Coloring Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONSModel Match: Small Round Rain Guard Material: Terracotta Weight: 30 lbs. Lid Diameter: 15" Chimney Pot Top Opening: 8.25" Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
QUESTIONS?Please call: 1-800-679-8718 about Edwardians on a Pallet, optional Rain Guards, or find out more.
1. See Minis and a Large Edwardian in the video. The Standard Edwardian (not shown) is in-between the two at 35 inches high.
2. This picture depicts two Edwardians with rain guards on top of a dual flue chimney.
3. Clay chimney pots are available in 12 colors: Terra cotta (original material), five shown (in images below), and six others (antique glaze, grey limestone, brownstone, charcoal, or slate grey).