9x9 Mini Edwardian Clay Chimney Pot
- The smallest of the most popular chimney pots: The Edwardian style.
- Each red terracotta model stands 18 inches high and weighs 52 pounds.
- The inner dimensions of its base measure 9 x 9 inches square, sizable for an 8-inch-wide firebox opening.
- Round top, octagonal body, and square base describes the shape of this traditional style.
- The Mini Rain Guard option provides additional cover for weather protection.
- Browse in tabs (above and below) to discover more.
1. The above video displays Mini Edwardians nesting on a pallet in our masonry yard.
2. In the video below, notice design and height differences. The Mini Edwardians are 18" tall compared to the taller 26" Mathis models behind them.
ONE MINI EDWARDIAN CLAY CHIMNEY POT
Weight: 52 lbs.
Round Top Opening: 7.25"
Square Base Inner Dimensions: 9" x 9"
Square Base Outer Dimensions: 11" 11"
Firebox Opening Size: 8"
Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS
11 Additional Choices:
Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey
Coloring Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONS
Mini Rain Guard
Weight: 30 lbs.
Lid Diameter: 15"
Chimney Pot Top Opening:
Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
Please call us:
to ask about the Mini, its optional Mini Rain Guard, or anything else.
1. Matching Rain Guards - The above picture shows how Edwardians look with covers for climatic protection and a finishing touch. Minis appear similarly, only smaller.
2. From a Bostonian rooftop we spotted a collection of Mini Edwardians
atop two multi-flue chimneys (see image below).
3. This video (above) introduces glazed finishes, just in case you may want to correspond your pot to your home's color palette.