12" x 12" Dry TopSuperior Clay
12 x 12 Dry Top Clay Chimney Pot
- A built-in cover protects the chimney from rain so it's called the Dry Top.
- The 12" x 12" size represents this pot's square base.
- Four openings increase air flow and enrich design interest.
- This model weighs 112 lbs.--sturdier than other dry top facsimiles
Can you pick out the Dry Top style? Hint: Don't fret 'cuz there isn't one except the Excalibur also has point-like roofs.
CHIMNEY POT DESIGN: 12 X 12 DRY TOPMaterial: Terracotta Height: 30" Weight: 112 lbs. Four Openings: (4) 7.5" x 7.5" each Square Base Inner Dimensions: 10.5" x 10.5" Square Base Outer Dimensions: 12"x 12" Firebox Opening Size: 36" Installation: Mortar mount Rain Guard: Built-in cover (This style is constructed with a top/roof section.)
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, or Slate Grey Color Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
QUESTIONS?To ask about the 12 x 12 Dry Top or anything else), please call us: 1-800-679-8718. This article overviews how to install a chimney pot.
1. While in Toronto, Canada, we looked up at a chimney and spotted two Dry Top Clay Chimney Pots (image above).
2. The below video touches upon chimney pot factors to consider, such as proper fit, shipping distinctions, quantity discounts, and color glazes.