SLX100 Water & Oil Repellent 1 Gal
(You save )
Consolideck® SLX100 Water & Oil Repellent combines water and oil repellency on most substrates to prevent staining by waterborne and oily substances. This modified “neat” silane system offers invisible protection and low volatility. The small molecular structure of SLX100™ allows for maximum penetration at coverage rates higher than that of conventional silanes. Depth of penetration is controlled by the application rate (loading rate). This makes SLX100™ ideal for protecting concrete. Additionally, SLX100™ forms an effective chloride screen that reduces surface erosion and corrosion of rebar in reinforced concrete
- Penetrates deeply to produce long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Water based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards associated with alcohol or solvent-based water repellents.
- Easy soap-and-water cleanup from window glass, window frames and application equipment.
- Low odor reduces risk of application to occupied buildings.
- Alkaline stable — suitable for new "green" concrete.
- Ideal for field or in-plant treatment of concrete or GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete).
- Will not prevent water penetration through structural cracks, defects or open joints.
- Limited initial surface repellency.
- When applied to pH neutral surfaces, optimal performance may take up to 14 days to develop.