Standard Halifax Clay Chimney Pot
- 3 Benefits of Terracotta Chimney Pots:
- They protect masonry chimneys
- They improve air updraft
- They enhance rooftop appearance.
- This style especially represents stunning design with its smooth surfaces, geometric planes, and double beading.
- Each unit measures 30 inches high, weighs 220 pounds, and fits a 60 inch wide firebox opening.
- We've been noticing lots of Halifaxes lately, have you?
- In this video multiple chimney pots adorn this home's rooftop chimneys, with a Halifax dominating the scene.
ONE STANDARD HALIFAX MODEL
Weight: 220 lbs.
Round Top Opening: 16.25"
Square Base Dimensions: Inner: 19.5"
Firebox Opening Size: 60"
Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS
11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey
Color Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONS
Model Match: Halifax Round or Oval Rain Guard
Weight: 175 lbs.
Lid Diameter: 27"
Chimney Pot Top Opening: 16.25"
Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
How can we help? To ask about a Standard Halifax, its matching rain guard, or anything else, please call us: 1-800-679-8718
overviews how to install a chimney pot.
Curious about shipping? Two Halifaxes arrived safely in their traveling gear. Are they waiting for you?