- Quickly cuts and emulsifies all types of grease and oil.
- Removes many adhesives and paint residues.
- Concentrated for economy. Dilute with 4 to 200 parts water.
- Low-hazard. Low toxicity. Nonflammable and water soluble.
- Contains readily biodegradable ingredients. Safer alternative to ketone, benzene, chlorinated, aromatic and other aggressive solvent cleaners.
- Easy application with brush or low pressure spray.
- Contains no chlorinated, fluorinated, aromatic or hydrocarbon solvents, and no phosphates.
General Advice: Pre-testing recommended and always follow safety precautions.
Great news is that Cleaner/Degreaser is compatible with all Consolideck protective treatments, hardener-densifiers, and color coats and stain.
Do not alter product except as specified. Cleaner/Degreaser should be diluted with hot or cold water for all applications. Use soft water to improve performance at high dilution rates. Minimum recommended dilution is one part concentrate to four parts water. Uses and recommended dilutions. Always test for highest possible dilution that gives effective results.
• Heavy oil & grease removal 1 part concentrate : 4 parts fresh water.
• Light oil & grease films 1 part concentrate : up to 50 parts fresh water.
• Adhesive tape residues 1 part concentrate : up to 19 parts fresh water.
• Paint and sealer residues 1 part concentrate : up to 9 parts fresh water.
• Daily maintenance cleaning 1 part concentrate : 100–200 parts fresh water.
• In high pressure washers 1 part concentrate : minimum 50 parts fresh water.
• In auto-scrubbers 1 part concentrate : minimum 50 parts fresh water.
More Information: Refer to product label and manufacturer's instructions for additional details, such as application procedures, best practices, and so on.