Cleaner Degreaser 5 Gal
Quickly cuts and emulsifies all types of grease and oil.
Removes many adhesives and paint residues.
Concentrated for economy. Dilute with 4 to 200 parts water.
Nonflammable and water soluble.
Contains readily biodegradable ingredients.
Safer alternative to ketone, benzene, chlorinated, aromatic and other aggressive solvent cleaners.
Easy application with brush or low pressure spray.
Contains no chlorinated, fluorinated, aromatic or hydrocarbon solvents, and no phosphates.
Not for removing embedded oil and grease stains. Instead use Consolideck Oil & Grease Stain Remover.
Product literature listed these properties about Prosoco's Consolideck Cleaner / Degreaser:
FORM: Clear amber liquid; mild odor
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.02
pH: 8.0 to 9.0 (concentrate)
WEIGHT/GALLON: 8.47 pounds
ACTIVE CONTENT: not applicable
TOTAL SOLIDS: not applicable
VOC CONTENT: less than 0.5%
FLASH POINT: greater than 212 degrees F (greater than 100 degrees C) ASTM D 3278
FREEZE POINT: 19 degrees F ( -7 degrees C)
SHELF LIFE: 3 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
Dilute Cleaner/Degreaser concentrate with 4-200 parts water. Refer to Product Data Sheet for recommended dilution for intended use.
1. Remove loose debris and heavy buildups.
2. Apply diluted cleaning solution liberally. If spraying, do not atomize.
3. Let solution dwell 1-3 minutes.
4. Reapply and scrub vigorously.
5. Water rinse thoroughly to remove all residues. High-pressure rinsing improves cleaning efficiency and lessens need for scrubbing. The best combination of rinsing pressure and water volume is provided by masonry washing equipment generating 400-1000 psi with a water flow rate of 6-8 gallons per minute delivered through a 15-45 degree fan spray tip. Equipment should be adjustable to reduce water flow rate and rinsing pressure as required for controlled cleaning of more sensitive surfaces. See also “Equipment” section of the Product Data Sheet.
Clean tools and equipment with fresh water.
GENERAL ADVICE: Pre-testing recommended and always follow safety precautions.
MORE INFORMATION: Refer to product label and manufacturer's instructions for additional details.