Budding Jumbo "E" Clay Chimney Pot
- The most popular design in the chimney pot industry.
- Each red terracotta unit stands 33 inches high and weighs 190 pounds.
- The inner dimensions of its base measure 14.5 x 14.5 inches.
- Round top, octagonal body, and rectangular base describes the shape of this vintage style.
- The Mini Rain Guard option offers weather protection.
- Explore (above & below) for more.
Budding Jumbo E CLAY CHIMNEY POT
Weight: 95 lbs.
Round Top Opening: 8"
Rectangular Base Inner Dimensions: 17" x 17"
Rectangular Base Outer Dimensions: 14.5" x 14.5"
Firebox Opening Size: 8"
Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS
11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey
Coloring Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONS
Model Match: Mini Rain Guard
Weight: 30 lbs.
Lid Diameter: 15"
Chimney Pot Top Opening: 7.25"
Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
Please call us: 1-800-679-8718
to ask about the Budding E 1470
1. From a distance, we were unsure if these were the Mini or Mini W, but definitely they were either of these small, handsome Edwardians mounted upon two chimneys in Boston.
2. You can color coat your Mini to match your exterior home decor.