Budding E Clay Chimney Pot
Budding "E" Clay Chimney Pot
- The most popular design in the chimney pot industry.
- Each red terracotta unit stands 27 inches high and weighs 70 pounds.
- The inner dimensions of its base measure 11 x 11 inches, fitting for an 8-inch-wide firebox opening.
- Round top, octagonal body, and rectangular base describes the shape of this vintage style.
- The Mini Rain Guard option offers weather protection.
- Explore (above & below) for more.
Budding E CLAY CHIMNEY POTMaterial: Terracotta Height: 27" Weight: 70 lbs. Round Top Opening: 8" Rectangular Base Inner Dimensions: 13" x 13" Rectangular Base Outer Dimensions: 11" x 11" Firebox Opening Size: 8" Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey Coloring Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONSModel Match: Mini Rain Guard Material: Terracotta Weight: 30 lbs. Lid Diameter: 15" Chimney Pot Top Opening: 7.25" Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
QUESTIONS?Please call us: 1-800-679-8718 to ask about the Budding E 1470
1. From a distance, we were unsure if these were the Mini or Mini W, but definitely they were either of these small, handsome Edwardians mounted upon two chimneys in Boston.
2. You can color coat your Mini to match your exterior home decor.