York Clay Chimney Pot
- The stylized sheaf on this pot's body depicts the simplicity of Danish design.
- How fitting, since the word York originates from the Danish word Jorvik.
- How coincidental, across the sea from Denmark are clay chimney pots dotting rooftops in York, England.
- These chimney pots are practical by improving chimney updraft and pleasing by augmenting house appeal.
- Structural decoration includes rolled top, center motif, and square base.
- Each model stands 33 inches tall, weighs 202 pounds, and fits a 48 inch wide firebox opening.
- To discover more about the York, check out videos and tech specs (above & below).
1. We were driving around and saw a York on top of a residential chimney (in the above video).
2. In the next video take a peek at a York Clay Chimney Pot that's grouped with other models on a pallet in our masonry yard. See the center motif?
YORK CLAY CHIMNEY POT
Weight: 202 lbs.
Round Top Opening: 14.75"
Square Base Inner Dimensions: 20" x 20"
Square Base Outer Dimensions: 22.5" x 22.5"
Firebox Opening Size: 48"
Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS
11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey
Color Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONS
Model Match: York Rain Guard
Weight: 145 lbs.
Lid Diameter: 22"
Chimney Pot Top Opening: 14.75"
Generic Model: Octagon Rain Guard
To ask about the York, the York Rain Guard, or anything else, please call us: 1-800-679-8718
describes how to install a chimney pot.
1. This picture (below) captures a collection of clay chimney pot styles. Can you see the York with its sheaf motif?
Hint: It's in the back, first from the left, and stands 33" high (to give you a sense of proportion).
2. Two of the pots in the above collection have been color glazed. To learn more about this option, please watch the following video.