A one gallon bottle has a coverage rate of approx 200 square feet. Also available in a box of 4 gallons or 5-gallon pails.
Sure KleanÂ® Weather Seal Siloxane PD is a ready-to-use, water-based silane/siloxane water repellent. Designed for use on concrete and masonry surfaces, Siloxane PD penetrates more deeply than conventional water or solvent-based water repellents. Low odor and alkaline stable, Siloxane PD is ideal for field or in-plant application to color-sensitive concrete, GFRC, and most masonry and stucco surfaces. Application equipment, window glass and areas affected from overspray are easily cleaned with soap and water. Weather Seal Siloxane PD Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) content is less than 200 grams/liter. An effective alternative to conventional solvent-based silanes or siloxanes.
Weather Seal Siloxane PD penetrates and chemically bonds deep within the masonry substrate to provide long-lasting protection against water-related staining or deterioration. Will not darken most color-sensitive surfaces. Will not produce a surface film or impair the natural breathing characteristics of treated surfaces.
- Penetrates deeply to produce long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Water based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards associated with alcohol or solvent- based water repellents.
- Easy soap-and-water cleanup from window glass, window frames and application equipment.
- Low odor reduces risk of application to occupied buildings.
- Alkaline stable â suitable for new "green" concrete.
- Ideal for field or in-plant treatment of concrete or GFRC.
- Will not prevent water penetration through structural cracks, defects or open joints.
- Limited initial surface repellency.
- When applied to pH neutral surfaces, optimal performance may take up to 14 days to develop.