(You save )
- Powers away filth from masonry surfaces.
- Restores patio pavers, masonry chimneys, brick walkways, garage floors, dingy basements, stucco walls, and so forth.
- Spot cleans tough blotches.
- Useful for power washing larger spaces.
- Dilutes 5:1, meaning that 1 gallon makes up to 6 gallons of cleaner.
- Do not use on aluminum.
- Spot test painted surfaces in a hidden section before tackling the entire area.
The next video explains more details.
PRODUCT NAME: PaverCleen Concrete Cleaner DESCRIPTION: Highly Alkaline Concrete & Asphalt Cleaner pH Greater than 14.0 SPECIFIC GRAVITY OR BULK DENSITY 1.260 SOLUBILITY IN WATER Complete APPEARANCE Thin clear amber colored liquid ODOR None Added
- As with all chemicals, exercise precautions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves.
- Avoid mixing with other cleaning products. Mix only with water.
What supplies do you need to clean masonry surfaces with PaverCleen (see image above)?
Application procedures are provided. Apply & Wait. Agitate & Rinse. Refer to the next instruction card (in graphic below).
The video (above) talks about more benefits, such as PaverCleen-ing a garage floor (Before & After images below).