Kent Style Chimney Pot
- Also known as a Square Paneled Tapered Lift.
- An ornate and impressive style that exhibits touches of formality.
- The name Kent likely stems from the county of the same name in southeastern England, where the White Cliffs of Dover are located.
- This tapered, paneled pot stands 33 inches, weighs 190 pounds, and fits a 36 inch wide firebox opening.
- Design details include a top lift, circle motif, and square base.
As one of two square tops, can you spot the Kent in this collection? Hint: A circle motif graces its side panels.
ONE KENT MODEL
Weight: 190 lbs.
Square Top Opening: 9.5" x 9.5"
Square Base Inner Dimensions: 14.5" x 14.5"
Square Base Outer Dimensions: 18" x 18"
Firebox Opening Size: 36"
Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS
11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey
Color Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONS
Model Match: Kent Rain Guard
Weight: 53 lbs.
Lid Diameter: 17" x 17"
Chimney Pot Top Opening: 9.5" x 9.5"
o ask about the Kent, the Kent Rain Guard, or anything else, please call us: 1-800-679-8718
overviews how to install a chimney pot.
Clay chimney pots are available in 12 colors. Find out more next.