Cleansol BCEaco Chem
(You save )
Cleansol BCCleansol BC deep cleans virtually all surfaces including painted metal, EIFS (or exterior insulation and finishing system, known also as synthetic stucco), vinyl, awnings, roofs, porous concrete, fiberglass, siding, and wood. Also, neutralizes acids (used in high-rise restoration prior to rinsing) to create a neutral over-spray.
The manufacturer listed these factors:
- Super fast rinsing
- Spot free drying
- Safety on paint and glass
- Rinse freely even if it dries on the surface
- Does not remove deep black stains (use Britenol).
- Polished aluminum could be whitened or browned (use Britenol).
- Works equally well in hot or cold temperatures but should not exceed 120 Fahrenheit.
Product literature listed these characteristics about Cleansol BC:
- Appearance & Odor: Amber color, mild citrus odor.
- Physical State: Liquid.
- pH: 13.5
- Vapor Pressure (mmHg): As water
- Vapor Density (air=1): As water
- Boiling Point: 212° F
- Freezing/Melting Point: N.A.
- Specific Gravity (water =1): 1.12
- Evaporation Rate: As water
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Surface & Air Temperatures: Excessively high or low temperatures will produce poor results and possible harm. Best cleaning results are obtained when air and surface temperatures are 40° F or above. Do not clean when temperatures are below freezing or will be overnight.
- Protect adjacent and surrounding surfaces not intended to be cleaned when necessary.
- Always test prior to beginning full-scale cleaning operations.
- Testing should confirm cleaning effectiveness on each type of surface and stain designated to be cleaned.
- Test also to determine the desired surface contact time and any potential for adverse reactions with adjacent materials.
- Allow test panels to dry thoroughly before evaluating final appearance and results.
What about diluting Cleansol BC?
- First cut at 4:1 to make product ready to use then follow the dilution range listed below. Apply using pressure washer up or downstream, or low pressure spray applicator.
- 10:1 for difficult cleaning
- 20:1 for light soil
- Undiluted for gutters and down spouts
- Note: Dilutions will vary based on the severity of the stain and type of surface.
- EIFS, glass, painted siding, vinyl siding, gutters, downspouts, masonry surfaces, vinyl awnings and wood.
- Cleansol BC was designed for use with a pressure washer by professionals Can be used by the homeowners with brush or low-pressure sprayer application using either hot or cold water.
- Brushless cleaning requires the product to be laid on the surface using two quick applications, which leads to complete soil release most of the time. High pressure rinsing is recommended.
- Water softeners are built into the product; water pretreatment is generally not necessary.
- Cleansol BC does not mix with bleach.
Coverage Rates - will vary from 100 - 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the surface porosity, texture and severity of staining.
More Advice: Always follow safety precautions. Refer to product label and manufacturer's instructions for these details and additional information.