13" x 18" ClassicSuperior Clay
13" x 18" Classic Clay Chimney Pot
- Each unit measures 24 inches high and weighs 93 pounds.
- The name stems from its rectangular base outer dimensions of 13" x 18" (length x width).
- The 11" x 16" inner base dimensions means that this pot fits a 42 inch wide firebox opening.
- Smooth simple lines and a trapezoid-looking body enhance the look of masonry chimneys (see examples in the videos).
- What is a trapezoid anyway? Recalling geometry: A four-sided shape with two opposite sides that are parallel.
- Thus, its design of classic geometric planes will harmonize with any home's architectural style.
- A square lid Classic 13W Rain Guard is a matching option to complete the look and add cover protection.
- Check out videos and more (above & below) for more details.
The above video introduces you to the Classic style. All models (8, 8W, 13, 13W, 18, 20, & 24) are made of terracotta and measure 24 inches tall. They vary by weight and also by base dimensions (to properly fit over different sizes of chimney flue openings). The simplicity of the Classic style effectively gives any home a light airy look, which offsets heavy architectural details elsewhere.
ONE CLASSIC 13W (13" x 18") CHIMNEY POTMaterial: Terracotta Height: 24" Weight: 93 lbs. Square Top Opening: 10" x 10" Rectangular Base Inner Dimensions: 11" x 16" Rectangular Base Outer Dimensions: 13" x 18" Firebox Opening Size: 42" Installation: Mortar mount
EXTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS11 Additional Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, Slate Grey Color Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
RAIN GUARD OPTIONModel Match: Classic 13 x 18 Rain Guard Material: Terracotta Weight: 65 lbs. Lid Diameter: 17" x 17" Chimney Pot Top Opening: 10" x 10"
QUESTIONS?To ask about this Classic 13W (13x18) model, its matching Classic 13W Rain Guard, or anything else, please call us: 1-800-679-8718. This article overviews how to install a chimney pot.
1. The other day we saw three Classics on a triple-flue chimney (one pot over each flue, as shown in the picture above).
2. Below is a short video about the Classic style.
3. Clay chimney pots are available in 12 colors: Terracotta (original material), five shown (in images below), and six others (antique glaze, grey limestone, brownstone, charcoal, or slate grey).