Anchor BonnetSuperior Clay
(You save )
Clay Chimney Pot: Anchor Bonnet Style
- Ships Ahoy! A fitting chimney pot style for homes along shorelines.
- Zoom in on the sliding anchor that depicts a nautical theme.
- With this twin periscope on top of your roof, your home will seem submarine-like.
- The curved top also serves as a built-in rain guard.
- Each model stands 28 inches, weighs 78 pounds, and fits an 8 inch wide firebox opening.
ONE ANCHOR BONNET MODELMaterial: Terracotta Height: 28" Weight: 78 lbs. Two Openings: (2) 7.5" each Base Inner Diameter: 11.25" Base Outer Diameter: 12.5" Firebox Opening Size: 8" Installation: Mortar mount Rain Guard: Built-in cover (This style is constructed with a top/roof section for weather protection.)
EXTERIOR FINISH UPGRADE11 Color Choices: Antique, Blue Limestone, Brick Red, Brown Salt Glaze, Brownstone,
Buff Glaze, Charcoal, Glossy Black, Grey Limestone, Sandstone, or Slate Grey Color Process: Allow 3 - 4 weeks.
QUESTIONS?To ask about the Anchor Bonnet or anything else, please call us: 1-800-679-8718. This article overviews how to install a chimney pot.
Clay chimney pots are available in 12 colors: Terracotta (original material), five below, and six others: antique glaze, grey limestone, brownstone, charcoal, or slate grey (not shown).