Previously Known as SafeRestore, OneRestoreÂ® is a green multipurpose cleaner. It removes deep stains from most surfaces, windows, garages, showers & more. Remarkable versatility, cleaning power, and safety features. It is also used to safely restore glass and anodized aluminum. OneRestoreÂ® can remove practically any metal oxide stain (including copper stains) and can be an effective coating remover. Safe for use around people, OneRestoreÂ® is a great choice for cleaning and restoring colleges, schools, hospitals, government facilities and offices. With a spray on/spray off application, OneRestoreÂ® will save hours of cleaning versus the traditional bucket and brush method, with far better results. A breakthrough product.
One Restore - available in 1, 5, and 55 Gallon Sizes.
You can spray - on and off!Other advantages are:
- Excellent for removing virtually all stains including mineral and metal oxide stains.
- Reduces liability.
- Low odor means it can easily be used for interior cleaning.
- The versatility of the above-mentioned spraying capability improves productivity.
- This one product restoration simplifies the cleaning process and reduces protection requirements.
- VOC compliant.
- Rinse quickly when on glass and anodized aluminum.
- Do not use on polished stone and metallic oxide film used for tinting or self cleaning glass.
- Not suitable for certain low-fire tiles when using an extended dwell time (always pre-test small area first).
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Rinse thoroughly.
- Not recommended for restoration of antique glass, brass, copper or bronze.
Product literature listed these characteristics about One Restore*:
Appearance & Odor: Amber liquid, mild odor.
Physical State: Liquid
Vapor Pressure (mmHg): N/A
Vapor Density (air=1): N/A
Boiling Point: 212Â° F
Freezing/Melting Point: N/A
Specific Gravity (water =1): 1.117
Evaporation Rate: Slower than ether
Solubility in Water: Complete
Description and Use:
- OneRestore is appropriate for multiple surface restoration.
- Restores many types of exterior building cladding including limestone, terra cotta, concrete, EIFS, glass, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, brick, block, wood, cast stone, unpolished stone, exterior tile, aluminum, painted surfaces and vinyl.
- Removes color stain from most surfaces.
- Removes, cleans and de-blushes many sealers.
- Protect adjacent and surrounding surfaces from exposure to the cleaning solution.
- Cover landscape with polyethylene or other proven protective material.
- Wetting down foliage with water before and after the cleaning process can be an option.
Surface & Air Temperatures:
- Excessively high or low temperatures will produce poor results and possible harm.
- Best cleaning results are obtained when air and surface temperatures are 40Â° Fahrenheit or above.
- Do not clean when temperatures are below freezing or will be overnight.
- If freezing conditions exist, allow adequate time for surface to thaw.
- If air temperatures exceed 90Â° Fahrenheit, flash cool the surface with water before applying product.
- Do not allow products to dry on the surface.
- Always rinse thoroughly while still wet.
Pre-Cleaning Test Panel:
- Always test prior to beginning full-scale cleaning operations.
- Testing should confirm cleaning effectiveness on each type of surface and stain designated to be cleaned.
- Testing also determines the desired dwell time and any potential or adverse reactions with adjacent materials.
- Allow test panels to dry thoroughly before evaluating final appearance and results.
Should you dilute?
- Use undiluted (straight) for most applications.
- Note: Diluting can be done, follow the pre-testing process to determine the proper dilution for the situation.
Coverage rates vary from 75 â 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the surface porosity, texture, and severity of staining.
- Building surfaces such as glass, anodized aluminum, brick,block, and even limestone are usually not affected by OneRestore.
- Follow best job site practices and safety precautions.Chances of causing harm when using accepted standard practices is minimal.
- Elevator doors, coated stainless steel hardware and brass coated parts should be covered.
- Precautionary Measures: Always wear goggles and rubber gloves when handling this product. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing.
If material comes in contact with clothing, wash before reuse. The product contains Hydrochloric Acid. Avoid breathing fumes. Use adequate ventilation.
*Refer to product label and manufacturer's instructions for other details.